Ask people what they fear most in life and most will claim it to be “speaking in public”!
And that fear comes from knowing that when we speak, the listener makes immediate judgements about us … just from our voice. Other people make assumptions about our class, our education, our level of knowledge, our skills and our competence, our achievements and even the validity of what we say.
Get your Voice Coaching Audio Here
- Are you a speaker?
- Do you want to become a speaker?
- Do you want to speak with more confidence?
- Do you want to speak with more power and authority?
- Do you want to succeed at your next interview?
- Do you want to have a clearer voice?
- Do you want to be more articulate?
- Do you want more tonality and inflexion in your voice?
- Do you want to weave magic with your voice?
- And want to do something about it today?
When the voice achieves clarity and confidence, is dynamic and expressive, you are able to communicate more effectively within both the business and social environments. The overall effect is empowering.
There is nothing worse as an audience member than trying to understand a presenters words when they’re too quiet or garbled. No matter who is speaking, or to how big or small and audience, they should speak with good volume and enunciate clearly; otherwise, listeners are unlikely to become truly engaged.
Most voice training and vocal methods require months of training. Penelope has identified the specific area(s) of training that will help you achieve your personal goals. You will focus your training so that you can achieve results in as few as 4 one-hour sessions (This includes 4 weeks of practice and exercises.)
You will learn how to:
- Improve the energy and expression in your voice
- Sound confident, creative, and credible
- Use volume effectively; learn to project.
- Adjust your rate and pitch
- Improve your diction; articulation and enunciation
- Improve your tonality
- Project your voice
- And you will learn how to breathe!
If English is your second language, it is not necessary to eliminate a foreign accent, but it is important that your speech be understood. Articulation and enunciation are the keys to pronouncing and speaking English in order to be understood more clearly.
Receive individual coaching in person or on Skype from anywhere in the world!
Individual coaching fees are $120 per hour
OR, why not pay just $397.00 for four one-hour classes over a four week period …
Add a fabulous voice to your ‘bag of tricks’ … and see how it can change your business and your life!
Submit your info and confirm payment below.